Pascall Promotions recognises the importance of protecting the privacy and the rights of individuals in relation to their personal information. We respect your rights to privacy under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Act) as amended by the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012 and we comply with all of the Act’s requirements in respect of the collection, management and disclosure of your personal information.
We collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide services to you and to send communications requested by you;
- to answer enquires and provide information;
- to update our records and keep your contact details up to date;
- to comply with any law, rule, regulation, lawful and binding determination, decision or direction of a regulator, or in co-operation with any governmental authority of any country (or political sub-division of a country).
In addition to the information listed above, we may also operate statistics gathering software on our web site. This software is used to determine the number of visitors to the website and does not record identifying information other than the IP address of the visitor. We use this information only for the improvement of our technical structure and performance, and to determine which areas of our website are most popular.
We may disclose your personal information to:
- our employees, contractors or service providers for the purposes of operation of our business, fulfilling requests by you, and to otherwise provide products and services to you including, without limitation, professional advisors such as accountants, solicitors, business advisors and consultants.
DIRECT MARKETING MATERIAL
We may send you direct marketing communications and information about our products and services that we consider may be of interest to you. These communications may be sent in various forms, including mail, SMS, email, in accordance with applicable marketing laws, such as the Spam Act 2003 (Cth).
In addition, at any time you may opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by contacting us (see the details below) or by using opt-out facilities provided in the marketing communications and we will then ensure that your name is removed from our mailing list.
We do not provide your personal information to other organisations for the purposes of direct marketing.
Our website uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers in the United States. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and webpage usage.
Contact us about your privacy concerns
P: 0407 015 832